It was a cold morning as usual I was getting my cloths for a bath but when i asked a silly question to my dad it was who won for Oscers when it happened I slipped it was horridly back almost broke it sounded like a sudden crack it hurt ed like if you put a needle threw your bones when the stairs stopped I thought I got paralyzed because of the pain I was ggoing to go to the hospital but I decided not to the pain in my backbone felt like you slipping in ice head first OOOOOOCCCCCCHHHH!!
When i came to school ad it was recces time I could not run i think the pain affected my legs so I thought my friends would just leave me but they didn't they stayed they did not even ask me "why do i have to do this"? or anythig
So I noticed i have and always will have the best friends in the whole intire world.
Then my back got beter for a minute!!)


Good job suchitra you have an awesome blog i wonder how you did such a good job. I also loved all og your backrounds They were great.
ReplyDelete